Our client, a leading innovative brand agency is experiencing significant growth due to its solid portfolio of famous brands. They are experiencing strong financial performance and have a great team of high performing professionals. They are looking for a On Premise Trade Marketing Manager to join this expanding team.
The On–Premise Trade Marketing Manager (OPTMM) is a national role (IOI) that focuses on the development, implementation and cultivation of the brand image as well as increasing the brand share of mind and consumption in the On-Premise environment.
The OPTMM is a strong collaborator, interfacing with all the key stakeholders to maximise impact of and leverage major On-Premise image building and consumption driving initiatives.
The OPTMM trains the sales team in the use of all new On-Premise Marketing tools and added value concepts, ensuring increased availability, visibility and activation of the brand at the point of sale/ decision in outlet.
The OPTMM is a key contributor and main coordinator to the annual On-Premise business plan, by identifying and defining insights which will lead to new activities, programs and strategies as well as developing appropriate strategies and tactics.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking that progression and growth within a company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years marketing experience in a commercial environment.
• Degree in Marketing / Business.
• Experience in On Premise environment preferred.
• People leadership/management experience preferred.
• Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment.
• Highly developed planning, prioritisation and organisational ability.
• Strong analytical skills (analyse consumer, sales and customer data).
• Excellent communication, active listening skills and the ability to negotiate.
• Working knowledge of IOS and MS Office.