My client manages the sales and distribution for Global iconic fragrance and skincare brands.
They are looking for a hard working & motivated team player to join and support them on their growth strategy,
I am seeking a Trade Customer Executive to come on this journey.
· Daily point of contact for all key account groups
· Manager to ensure ample stock is forecast for the demand.
· Calendar of new launch & promo activity
From this you will –
· Support on collation of reports for key account meetings.
· Support Luxury Account Manager on all the follow up with all customer groups.
· Collating a calendar of activation with marketing executive
· Sending updated order form price lists to customer groups for all activations.
· Updating customer on any changes to the confirmed plans
· Management of order processing for customer group
· Ensuring any special price agreements signed off
· Weekly reporting on sales performance by customer / Brand
· Weekly update on claims outstanding
· Weekly update on customer groups shortages detailing value and ETA of stock
· Weekly update on customer group orders and status of same
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar role managing data for any organisation
• Experience in similar customer facing or customer service role.
• A strong systems orientation including advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to analyse data, make decisions, problem-solve, and clearly communicate solutions.
• Highest level of attention to detail is required
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Be proactive & assertive in reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
• A flexible approach to work and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to use own initiative