Lead customer & brand growth through strategic shopper marketing marketing activities targeting shoppers across their “Path to Purchase” touchpoints. This role focusses on unlocking barriers, prompting triggers to purchase, to positively influence shopper behaviour.
Excellent Strategy & Execution
· Create a winning Shopper Marketing strategy, integrating the plan across the Path to Purchase touch points (omni-channel).
· Understand and define the shopper triggers and barriers to purchase to sharpen the key jobs to be done to deliver growth.
· Develop and execute transformative engagement at the point of purchase (online & instore) through best-in-class executions.
Creating Strategic partnerships with Key retailers
· Build strong “Go To” relationships with key retailer marketing and trading teams
· Be the expert on opportunities within Retailers to support their corporate marketing initiatives or opportunities to develop portfolio activity, and drive sales of Company brands.
· Develop proposals for specific Category driving Retailer Shopper Marketing Programmes.
· Understand the individual customer requirements & complexities for activation.
· Ensure the Shopper Marketing plans are aligned to the brand objectives and customer priorities across the year.
· Lead in conjunction with consumer marketing teams and CAMs to develop tailored shopper marketing plans for key customers.
· Managing collaborative creative agency relationships, through inspirational briefs, holding them accountable for deliverables and within budget.
· Work closely with Retail Execution & CAMs to ensure all in-store activations land successfully on time in full as planned.
· Full management of the Shopper Marketing Budget.
· Ensuring shopper marketing plans have a positive return on investment and deliver tangible results.
Shopper Insights: Inquisitive about shoppers and shopping behaviour and translating insight into actions. Experience of using shopper data tools such as Dunnhumby, AC Nielsen, Kantar an advantage
Brand or Agency (Activation/Experiential) experience preferable
Experience with holding individuals to account, and managing several stakeholder relationships
Creative entrepreneurial mindset
Company standards of leadership
Passion for High Performance