An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Developer ideally based in the Dublin/South Leinster
region to join a family-owned business that creates innovative snacks using the best ingredients from
around the world, working as part of the Commercial Team. This award-winning business is based in
Co. Armagh and supplies customers all over Ireland. The role on offer will focus on growing sales
revenue for the company’s brands by developing business with existing customers, capturing new
business opportunities with new customers, while providing excellent customer service within a
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like to develop a sales career with a fast growing
and innovative business.
As a Sales Developer in the Van Sales team you will manage and deliver the following:
• Promote, sell and merchandise all products/brands from either van stock/transfer
orders or central warehouse to new and existing customers in a defined territory.
• Achieve or exceed sales targets to include revenue growth, stand/rack placement &
relocation, call strike rate and distribution growth of the product portfolio.
• Achieve specified distribution targets, creating instore availability of new listings and
NPD in all accounts.
• Identify new account opportunities and proactively cold call on target accounts to
acquire new business within your area.
• Replenish display stands ensuring our products are correctly merchandised on company
owned stands according to planogram.
• Merchandise any off-saleFoods SKUs on arrival in store using available storeroom or van
• Maintain an up-to-date route plan accurately reflecting the customer base for your
defined territory, both current customer base and potential new customers.
• Adhere to a journey plan and target strike rate which includes all targeted accounts
within the defined territory.
• Transmit information/orders via handheld to head office daily.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have 3+ years’ proven sales experience within the FMCG marketplace, a proven track
record of identifying and developing new business opportunities and possess previous in-store Sales
and Merchandising experience within an FMCG environment. Excellent communication,
interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate are essential, along with being a self-motivated,
enthusiastic and tenacious individual with a positive can-do attitude. You must possess a full clean driving diving licence
for at least 2 years.
What you'll get in return
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an established, successful and award-winning
family run business. You will receive a competitive salary in line with this vacancy of €32K basic moving
to €33k on successful completion of probationary period.
You will also receive a lunch allowance of €10 per working day and have the potential to earn up to
€1200 bonus on a quarterly basis. The role comes with a LWB VW Crafter Van, which is for business
use only, in addition to a mobile phone and tablet.