The Out of Home Marketing Specialist builds and implements the marketing strategy within the Out
of Home (OOH) Channels, working across the following segments: Restaurants (QSR, Casual Dining,
Fast Casual), Delivery, Catering, Café/Tea/Bistro, Vending and Speciality Retail. They will be
responsible for developing and leading marketing initiatives that support securing new business
opportunities, whilst expanding execution and driving demand. The role of Trade Marketing is to
lead the channel marketing strategy with the aim to position our brand as the #1 brand for the
consumer and trade. Achieved by building best-in-class marketing strategies that will contribute to
increasing visible distribution, building the brands relevance, and increasing use across the relevant
TRACKING, ANALYZING & REPORTING
• Manage, track and analyse performance and execution within the OOH channel.
• Take best practices from other markets and adapt to implement locally where relevant.
• Build the annual business plan with the support of the On Trade Marketing Manager,
ensuring the best plan and outcome for the OOH Channel.
• Develop key relationships with International HQ specialists to share insights &
learnings, and best practices and align country plans.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum 2 – 3 years of working in Marketing
2. Interpersonal, organizational & communication skills
3. Flexible and proactive attitude, able to cope with a fast-changing environment
4. Full clean driving licence