Here at Executive Connections, we are recruiting for a Junior Fund Accountant on behalf of our Client, a national asset management company, based in Dublin.
This is a Hybrid position.
The ideal candidate will have minimum one years’ experience as a Junior Fund Accountant in either Financial Services or within the Banking Sector.
You will have experience in Investment Securities and handling transactions such as Equities, bonds, funds and derivatives.
Salary & Benefits
· Hybrid Working
Role and Responsibilities
· Administration of ISIF investments ensuring payment and settlement of ISIF investments are made on a timely basis and in line with agreed procedures.
· Daily cash monitoring and instructing cash transfers and foreign exchange (fx) trades with the Global Custodian.
· Assist with the administration of the ISIF fx hedge including review and confirmation of daily fx trades and weekly reconciliations.
· Maintenance of the ISIF portfolio management system including posting of daily transactions and valuations.
· Reconciliation of the daily Net Asset Values produced by the ISIF Portfolio Management System.
· Support the implementation of phase 2 of the ISIF Portfolio Management System
· Document and update processes, procedures, and controls.
· Liaise with internal and external auditors.
· Third level qualification preferably in Finance or Accounting.
· At least 1 years’ relevant experience in financial services or in the banking sector is advantageous.
· Ability to adapt quickly to the role and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to easily form good working relationships with team members.
· A self-starter willing to take the initiative to get results.
· Effective problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Flexible and adaptable to change.
For more information or to apply please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 017038840