I am recruiting for an experienced Investment Manager on behalf of my client, a leading treasury management agency, based in Dublin.
The Ideal candidate will have minimum 6 years experience in a corporate finance position and experience structuring equity along with Debt and Fund Investments. You will also hold a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering.
Salary and Benefits
· Circa €75000 DOE
Flexible work options including remote working and variable work hours
An extensive wellbeing programme
Excellent learning and development opportunities that allow for full career development within the organisation
Role and Responsibilities
· Exhibit best-in-class commercial analysis, as well as adherence to ISIF’s legal, risk, economic impact and ESG requirements.
· Deliver significant elements of new transactions as well as various portfolio management activities.
· Support negotiations with a wide range of third parties.
· Set scope of analysis, organising external advisors as required while project managing investments through the ISIF Investment process and working with all relevant stakeholders.
· Produce very high quality and impactful papers and presentations.
· Communicate with impact and clarity at senior levels to internal and external stakeholders.
· Contribute to origination activities that identify appropriate transactions that can deliver commercial return and economic impact.
· Work efficiently and constructively with other Investment Analysts, Managers and Directors across the full range of the Fund’s investment activities.
· Contribute to on-going process improvement initiatives.
· Maintain flexibility to adapt in recognition of the dynamic nature of ISIF’s activities.
· Have a third level degree in a relevant area – finance, accounting, economics, engineering, or equivalent. An advanced degree and/or professional qualification is also helpful.
· Demonstrate experience in corporate finance to include structuring equity, debt and fund investments as well as other related areas.
· Have 6+ years of relevant experience.
· Experience structuring and managing debt and equity investments, as well as familiarity with fund structures.
· Prior exposure to different sectors, with an ability to rapidly become knowledgeable in a particular sector.
· Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, persuasion – and comfortable interacting with senior counterparties.
· Competent negotiator.
· Diligent, high attention to detail, self-motivated, a clear and independent thinker.
· A flexible team player.
· Personal characteristics of integrity, discipline, curiosity and resilience.
For more information or to apply please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 017038840