My Client is looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager for the Credit Union division.
The purpose of the role is
· To manage client relationships and other key relationships related to the Irish credit union sector.
· Develop new relationships with target credit unions clients and continue to build our current client portfolio.
· Help to maintain our status as the largest outsourced credit management and legal provider in the Irish Credit Union sector, providing a range of services, including loan servicing, collections, litigation, and the provision of market leading credit management software.
· Remain dedicated to ensuring the company & the legal partner are delivering the services to new and existing clients, measured against the required SLA’s.
· Oversee the delivery of performance to over 85 Credit Unions clients.
· Working closely with other internal departments to onboard new client and ensure delivery of service.
· Work with the Commercial Lead to help the team to achieve various targets and achieve fee income for CFI through service delivery.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· To continually maintain a knowledge of the credit union sector with particular focus on areas that may impact our servicing offering to clients and the sector in general.
· To raise the awareness and profile in the marketplace by promoting the business.
· Source new business, identify potential customers by cold calling, networking, referrals. Actively pursue same and convert to new clients.
· Assist with pricing new business proposals.
· Preparation and presentation of commercial tenders and quotations.
· Manage the service, in line with our SLA, that our credit union clients receive from the business.
· Monitor performance, not managing performance. Work with relevant departments if we drift from the required path.
· To appropriately question and challenge performance level to ensure we are maximising performance.
· Seek to drive efficiencies to the service and maximise return for the company and our credit union clients.
· Develop and implement suitable Key performance indicators and a level or robustness to the service.
· Maintaining the reporting suite for CU performance to ensure we can measure the business performance. Develop new reporting where required.
· Be the main point of contact for Credit Union service-related queries. Expected to make decisions and give feedback to other areas of the business.
· Identify process changes that will enhance or service offering.
· Working with the Credit Union Operations and Collections Team to help oversee the services provided to clients, ensuring that we maintain service excellence and identify areas of the service that may need to be reviewed or amended.
· Ability to prioritise and make the business aware of any ongoing or potential issues.
· Consult with other departments to ensure a joined-up approach in how we deliver and communicate to our credit union clients.
· Manage at least one junior staff member on the commercial team.
· Be available to visit clients where required, throughout Ireland. You will be required to travel on a regular basis each month to visit clients and target clients. Overnight stays will be required from time to time.
· Travel expenses and accommodation will be covered by the business.
· Commercial Lead
· Business Unit Teams (e.g., Finance, Operations, Collections, Data & Analytics, HR, IT, Legal, Risk & Compliance)
· Belgard Solicitors
· Credit Union Clients
· Other third-party credit union service providers
· Credit Union representative bodies
Formal Education & Certification
Degree or relevant career experience
Knowledge & Experience
· Considerable experience in financial services with various levels of responsibility
· Experience in the Credit Union sector, beneficial, not essential
· Experience in a sales or commercial role with responsibilities for sourcing and negotiation new business
· Network of relevant contacts across financial services industry
· Strong leadership and people skills
· Self-motivated and willing to travel throughout the country
· Comprehensive business understanding and acumen
· Customer and commercially focused
· Negotiation and relationship management skills
· Ability to work within a complex setting, both anticipating, responding to, and leading change
· Ability to operate effectively in a matrixed organisation
· Strong personal and professional ethics, integrity, and standards
· Full clean Irish Driving licence
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate, this role is based in Dublin, offers hybrid working. You will be required to travel on a regular basis each month to visit clients and target clients. Overnight stays will be required from time to time, expenses will be covered by the business. Attractive salary and package included
If you would like to submit an application for this role, forward on your CV for consideration today Martina@executiveconnections.ie or phone 01 7038818