We are looking for an ambitious & driven Brand Manager to take ownership of the growing Mixers Portfolio in our clients company it lists big brands in alcohol and non-alcoholic spirits.
This person is responsible for building the brand strategy for the Irish market, building brand equity, and delivering volume targets within brand budgets.
Managing relationships and liaising with the global teams on the respective brands, key retail groups, key bar groups, and company sales and marketing teams.
If you are interested in working on an exciting portfolio of brands, looking to gain tremendous experience, and up for a challenge, this is the role for you!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. 5+ years of consumer marketing / or brand-related experience
2. Understanding of the FMCG Industry (Alcohol Industry experience preferred) and the Irish retail & bar landscape.
3. A passion for building brands.
4. Analytical, strategic & ability to problem-solve.
5. Demonstrates an ability to work autonomously.
6. Strong communication & presentation skills.
7. Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
8. Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment.
9. Commercially astute.
10. Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
11. People Management experience preferred.